1. To promote an protect the profession of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
2. Develop, maintain and improve representation and consultation with regulatory bodies which affect the profession of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
3. To represent the views and objectives of the membership of the association
4. Promote and develop the knowledge, skill and proficiency of AMEs through education, publications and research
5. Cooperate and associate with groups, associations and organization on matters of mutual interest.
6. To promote honorable practices among the membership and between persons in the aviation industry